Characteristics of seniors, sources of income of senior census families by family type and age of older partner, parent or individual
- Counts and amounts by selected source of income and age of older partner:
- Total income
- Total employment income
- Wages, salaries and commissions
- Net self-employment income
- Dividend and interest income
- Old Age Security (OAS) and net federal supplements
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Quebec Pension Plan (QPP) benefits
- Private pensions
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Other income
In this table, “Other income” is just the sum of all sources of income not presented in the table.
Web Table 11-10-0053-01 (formerly CANSIM Table 111-0034)
For more information on these tables, see the Technical Reference Guide.
Previous title: S-3: Sources of income of senior couple families, 2014
Starting with 2019 data, the majority of the T1FF tables (Family, Individual and Senior tables) will include data for Census Subdivision geographies. Records with Census Subdivision level data are indicated in the "Level of geo" column with the value 71. If you are using Census Subdivision level data from the T1FF, please consult the "T1FF_CSD_Quality_Note.docx" document included in the file package. The included Excel file provides a comparison between intercensal population estimates and the T1FF population estimates. The difference between these values should inform the user as to whether T1FF data at the CSD is reliable or not.