The Community Decision Support Tool for Housing Issues: Demonstration Version displays data from Statistics Canada and CMHC covering the following topics and years:
- Population and household estimates, 2016-2021
- Components of population change, 2016-2021
- Housing completions, 2016-2020
- Building permits, 2016-2020
- Core Housing Need, 2016
- Urban rental vacany rates, 2016-2020
- Rural rental vacancy rates, 2020
- Housing tenure and dwelling type (secondary rental market), 2016
The data in this dashboard is available for provinces and territories, census divisions and/or census subdivisions. The availability of levels of geography varies by data source.
To open this dashboard, you will need Tableau Reader installed on your computer. Tableau Reader can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions, comments or issues related to the dashboard, please let us know at email@example.com.
This project entitled “Developing Easy-To-Use Community Decision-Making Tools To Help Achieve National Housing Strategy Goals” received funding from the National Housing Strategy under the NHS Solutions Labs, however, the views expressed are the personal views of the author and CMHC accepts no responsibility for them.