- Count of taxfilers.
- Count of taxfilers and dependents by age group: under 15, 15-64, 65 and over, total.
- Count of all census families (couple families + lone-parent families) and the number of persons in census families; similar counts are also given for couple families, lone-parent families and persons not in census families.
- Median family total income and median individual total income for all census families, for couple families, for lone-parent families and for persons not in census families.
- Count of all census families with employment income, of persons not in census families with employment income, and their median employment income.
- Count of dual-earner couple families, of single-earner-male families, of single-earner-female families, and the median employment income of these families.
- Count of all census families and of persons not in census families receiving transfer payments, and the median amount of transfer payments.
- Count of census families with at least one member with labour income; the number of census families receiving Employment Insurance (EI) benefits and the median amount received; count of persons not in census families with labour income, the number receiving EI benefits and the median amount received.
Previous title: F-01: Summary table, 2014
Years within data:
Friday, August 25, 2017
F-01: Summary census family income table, 2015